Payments: Can my payment due date or grace period be extended?

Students cannot request extensions on their payment due dates; however, students experiencing difficulty with their payment arrangements can speak with the Collections Department regarding past balances and the Customer Relations Department regarding current balances. Call 800-888-8682 for assistance.

If you have financial aid or certain types of scholarship awards pending, you can request a hold (FAA indicator) for your account until your aid has been awarded to prevent being dropped from your classes for non-payment. To request an FAA indicator for your account, please create a case for the support team.