At University of Maryland University College, we set you up to succeed with a variety of resources, including tutoring services in a range of subjects, electronic educational materials, and peer-to-peer support. We're with you every step of the way, today through graduation day and every day after that—because your success is our success.
10 Tips for Time Management
Here are some short and simple pointers to help you develop a detailed time management plan.
- Get to know your syllabus.
- Make a to-do list and prioritize your work.
- Use time management tools, such as a calendar or planner.
- Allow time to learn new technology.
- Limit distractions when you study, such as your e-mail, phone, and TV.
- Communicate with your instructor in a timely manner.
- Involve family and friends in your education journey.
- Make time for yourself by taking breaks to recharge.
- Don't try to do it all at once.
- Evaluate your plan and be open to trying new strategies.
Your Classroom Experience
Get familiar with LEO, your interactive online classroom.
Find info on course materials and textbooks, most of which are available electronically.
Learn how to access eReserves.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about Turnitin.
Learn about the university’s vision of integrity in teaching and learning.
Acquire new learning techniques and improve the effectiveness of your study habits.
Learn about the Stanley J. Drazek Teaching Excellence Award for faculty at UMUC.