An academic transcript is an official record of a student's work. All academic records are confidential. If you have a hold on your account preventing the release of your records, you will not have access to order your transcript or enrollment verification. If you need a transcript or an enrollment verification from University of Maryland University College, follow the instructions below.

Request Official Transcripts

I have a MyUMUC account.

I do not have a MyUMUC account.


Request Unofficial Transcript

If you have access to MyUMUC, you can view or print your unofficial transcript there.

Enrollment Verification

Current students can request enrollment verification through MyUMUC. If your enrollment verification is not available through MyUMUC, e-mail If you have an account hold preventing the release of records, you can't receive an enrollment verification.

Investigator Requests

Investigators conducting the background investigations must submit the investigator request form accompanied by a signed release from the student. Forms can be mailed or faxed to the number on the form. Provide an e-mail address if you would like to be notified when the request is completed.