UMUC Community College Alliance Program
University of Maryland University College provides community or technical colleges with the advantages of partnering with a global leader in online education.
- Transfer scholarships for community college graduates, plus other financial aid and a monthly payment plan make programs more affordable.
- Seamless transition process with simultaneous registration and flexible learning options makes planning easier.
- Acceptance of applicable transfer credits from a community or technical college saves students both time and money.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of career fields provide an unlimited education horizon.
- 24/7 access to extensive student services and technical support helps foster success.
- Discount on tuition for the Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration program available to full-time faculty and staff of alliance colleges. This discount is only available to students who are not residents of the state of Maryland.
Interested in Joining the Alliance?
Please take a few minutes to complete the form below to introduce yourself and your community college.