Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending our webinar, UMUC for Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware Residents!
UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-focused academic programs designed for working adults. We hope you'll join us for this informative event to learn more about how we can help you achieve your education and career goals.
At this event, you can
- Learn about the UMUC NE Tri-State Scholarship and other scholarships and financial aid options
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates
- Find out about our online and hybrid courses
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits
- Receive information and advice from our Career Services team
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with information on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.