Prepare for a Successful Career in a Security Field!
Join us for Spotlight on Security at Fort Meade, hosted by University of Maryland University College. This event is designed to provide academic and professional support to those interested in careers in cybersecurity and homeland security.
At this event, you can
- Meet representatives of local employers, including the Department of Veterans Affairs, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, and more
- Find out which skills and qualifications employers want and learn about job opportunities in the region
- Get advice from mentors who are military veterans working in the industry
- Find programs that complement your military experience and explore your benefits and other payment options with a dedicated military advisor
- Get help navigating the career tools available to you from a UMUC Career Services representative
Base access is required. Attendees who do not have Fort Meade base access will need to go to the visitor center at the Reece Road gate and be escorted to the event. UMUC will provide transportation.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.