Choose one of University of Maryland University College's master's degrees or specializations and start building your professional value today.
Biotechnology Master's Degree
Information Technology Master's Degree
Management Master's Degree
- Acquisition and Supply Chain Management
- Criminal Justice Management
- Emergency Management
- Financial Management
- Homeland Security Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems and Services
- Intelligence Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Management
- Nonprofit and Association Management
- Project Management
- Public Relations
Find the Right Program for You
With our Program Comparison Tool, you can evaluate as many as three degrees, specializations, and certificates side by side. Explore program descriptions, cost, transfer credit, program formats, course content, and more. Found your program? Use our Time and Tuition Estimator to get your estimated tuition, fees, and graduation date.
Browse by Topic
Build your business savvy with a degree or certificate.
Become a cyber warrior in the exciting field of cyber security.
Get your degree and be a part of the big data revolution.
Learn about UMUC's graduate education programs.
Prepare for a job in the fast-growing health sector.
Build your resume with in-demand programming skills.
Perfect in-demand soft skills.
Prepare to protect and serve with a UMUC degree.
10 Tips for Time Management
Here are some short and simple pointers to help you develop a detailed time management plan.
- Get to know your syllabus.
- Make a to-do list and prioritize your work.
- Use time management tools, such as a calendar or planner.
- Allow time to learn new technology.
- Limit distractions when you study, such as your e-mail, phone, and TV.
- Communicate with your instructor in a timely manner.
- Involve family and friends in your education journey.
- Make time for yourself by taking breaks to recharge.
- Don't try to do it all at once.
- Evaluate your plan and be open to trying new strategies.
Ed and Natalie met in undergraduate school and started their family soon after. With full time jobs and two children, going to graduate school was a totally different experience. What motivated them? Knowing that what they could learn at UMUC would boost their careers.