Annual Information Report Now Available
In accordance with U.S. Department of Education regulations, University of Maryland University College distributes an Annual Information Report to all current students, staff and faculty. In addition, the Annual Information Report is available to prospective students, staff and faculty, upon request.
The Annual Information Report provides important information about rights and responsibilities on the following topics:
- Campus crime and security, including
- The university’s policies on security, drug and alcohol abuse and sexual assault
- Reported crime statistics by location for the previous three calendar years
- The university’s standards of conduct and sanctions
- The legal sanctions under federal, state and local laws for violations of drug laws
- Some of the health risks associated with substance abuse
- A list of resources available to university students and employees
- Access to charts listing the federal drug trafficking penalties
Students who would like to receive a paper copy of the current Annual Information Report should call 800-888-UMUC (8682); faculty and staff should contact the Office of Human Resources at 240-684-5559.
If you have questions about the Annual Information Report, contact the security director at 301-985-7471.