Fall Registration Deadlines
Are you ready for the fall semester? If you're a current UMUC student and want to take classes this fall, or if you're a prospective student interested in applying to University of Maryland University College, get started right away to meet our fall registration deadlines:
August 17 is the registration deadline for Undergraduate Online Session 1. For on-site classes, the deadline is August
September 7 is the registration deadline for Graduate Online Session 1. For on-site classes, the deadline is September 11.
If you are already a student at UMUC, plan your upcoming semester and register for class.
- View the registration and start dates.
- Visit the undergraduate catalog to search for classes by start date; online, hybrid, or on-site format; or subject.
- Jot down the five-digit class numbers for each course you'd like to take.
- Log into MyUMUC and select Student Center.
- Under the Academics section, choose Enroll to begin registering.
Prospective Students: Apply Now
If you are interested in applying to UMUC and registering for classes before the August 17 deadline, you should apply right away. For more information, see our Five Steps to Getting Started at UMUC.