State Authorization Disclosures & Student Complaints

Find out how to file a student complaint with a state agency after completing UMUC's internal student grievance procedure.

State Authorization Overview

As a Maryland public institution of higher education, University of Maryland University College is committed to operating in compliance with all state regulations for its distance education programs as well as its on-the-ground activities. These include UMUC's hybrid courses and student support services at various locations throughout the United States.


UMUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, a regional institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Learn more about UMUC's accreditation.

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement

The National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements worked with various states to develop the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement. SARA allows participating colleges and universities to provide online courses and conduct certain activities outside of their home state without having to seek approval from state higher education regulatory agencies. All states—except California, Florida, and Massachusetts—and Washington, D.C., have joined SARA. For more information, visit SARA's website.

To become a member of SARA, the regional education board or compact and home state of an institution must approve participation in SARA. In addition, the institution must be approved by NC-SARA. On January 1, 2016, the Southern Regional Education Board approved the State of Maryland to join SARA. On January 1, 2016, the State of Maryland approved UMUC to participate in SARA. On June 7, 2016, NC-SARA approved institutional participation for UMUC.

Disclosure and Student Complaints

Institutions of higher education are required to provide prospective and current students with the contact information for relevant state agencies tasked with complaint oversight.

On-the-Ground Activities

UMUC is authorized to offer hybrid courses and/or provide student support services, such as enrollment or academic advising, through approval or exemption by the state higher education regulatory agency in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Washington, D.C.

Distance Education

UMUC is authorized to offer distance education under SARA in all states—except California, Florida, and Massachusetts—and in Washington, D.C., and is offering distance education in compliance with all other states' laws. Find out more about NC-SARA complaint information.

Prospective and Current Student Complaints

Filing Complaints Under UMUC's Internal Complaint Procedures

SARA stipulates that if a prospective or current student located in a SARA state has a complaint about an institution operating under SARA (i.e. online courses and other activities within the scope of SARA), the student must first go through the institution's standard procedure for resolution of student grievances.

UMUC's standard procedure for resolution is explained in Policy 130.70: Student Grievance Procedures. Complaints regarding grades or student conduct are handled in accordance with applicable policies as set forth in the student grievance procedures policy.

Filing Complaints with UMUC's State Approval Entity

SARA stipulates that if a current or prospective student is not satisfied with the outcome of the institution's internal process, the complaint may then be brought to the SARA portal agency in the institution's home state. Student complaints regarding grades and student conduct penalties may not be addressed through SARA. UMUC's portal agency is the Maryland Higher Education Commission.

UMUC is authorized by MHEC to operate as an institution of higher education in Maryland. Students who wish to file a complaint with MHEC should refer to MHEC's website for complete information.

MHEC's contact information is

Maryland Higher Education Commission
6 North Liberty Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

Filing Complaints with Your State's Approval Entity

SARA stipulates that the state where the prospective or current student is located also may resolve the complaint. Although students may choose to work through their own state's SARA office for complaint resolution, the SARA office of the State of Maryland is responsible for overseeing the investigation and complaint resolution.

Filing Complaints with UMUC's Accreditor

UMUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Prospective or current students who wish to file a complaint with MSCHE should refer to the MSCHE website for complete information.

Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street Second Floor West
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680
Phone: 267-284-5000
Fax: 215-662-5501

Professional Licensure

SARA does not provide reciprocity for state professional licensing requirements. UMUC highly recommends that prospective and current students considering an online academic program that leads to professional licensure or is in a state-regulated field should contact the appropriate licensing agency or board in the state in which the student wishes to obtain licensure or employment to seek additional information and guidance before beginning the academic program.

Nursing for Registered Nurse's Bachelor's Degree

Currently, UMUC's nursing for registered nurses bachelor's degree program is only open for enrollment to residents of the following approved states: Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Prospective students wishing to enroll in this post-licensure program must have an unencumbered RN license from an approved state or a compact state. Students must maintain residency in one of the approved states and maintain licensure throughout their enrollment in the program at UMUC.

Master of Arts in Teaching

Currently, UMUC's Master of Arts in Teaching program is not open for enrollment to residents of Kentucky and North Carolina. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be recommended for Maryland teaching certification in a specific subject area.

Master of Education in Instructional Technology

Currently, UMUC's Master of Education in instructional technology program is not open for enrollment to residents of Kentucky.

Contact Information for State Regulatory Agencies and State Licensing Boards


Alabama Commission on Higher Education
100 North Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36104-3758
Phone: 334-242-1998
Fax: 334-242-0268

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 302000
Montgomery, AL 36130-2000

Alabama Board of Education
50 North Ripley Street
P.O. Box 302101
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: 334-242-9700


Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education
P.O. Box 110505
Juneau, AK 99811-0505
Toll-Free: 800-441-2962
Phone: 907-465-2962
Fax: 907-465-5316

Alaska Board of Education
801 West 10th Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 110500
Juneau, AK 99811-0500
Contact: Shawn Sypeck, Executive Secretary to the Board
Phone: 907-465-2800
Fax: 907-465-4156


Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
1400 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: 602-542-5709
Fax: 602-542-1253

Arizona Board of Education
1535 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: 602-542-5393
Toll-Free: 800-352-4558


Arkansas Department of Higher Education
423 Main Street, Suite 400
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: 501-371-2000

Arkansas Board of Education
Four Capitol Mall
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: 501-682-4475


Attorney General's Office, California Department of Justice
Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. Box 9044255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

California Department of Consumer Affairs
Attn: Consumer Information Division
1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112
Sacramento, CA 95834
Toll-Free: 800-952-5210

California Board of Education
1430 N. Street
Sacramento, CA 95814-5901
Phone: 916-319-0800


Colorado Department of Higher Education
1560 Broadway
Suite 1600
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-862-3001
Fax: 303-996-1329

Colorado Board of Education
201 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: 303-866-6817
Fax: 303-830-0793


Connecticut Office of Higher Education
450 Columbus Boulevard
Suite 510
Hartford, CT 06130-1841
Phone: 860-947-1800

Connecticut Board of Education
165 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106-1630
Phone: 860-713-6543

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2219
Hartford, CT 06145-2219


Delaware Department of Education
The Townsend Building
401 Federal Street, Suite 2
Dover, DE 19901-3639
Phone: 302-735-4000

Delaware Board of Education
The Townsend Building
401 Federal Street, Suite 2
Dover, DE 19901
Phone: 302-735-4010
Fax: 302-739-7768


Florida Commission for Independent Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
Phone: 850-245-3200
Fax: 850-245-3233

Florida Board of Education
Turlington Building, Suite 1514
325 West Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: 850-245-0505
Fax: 850-245-9667


Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
2082 East Exchange Place
Suite 220
Tucker, Georgia 30084-5305
Phone: 770-414-3300
Fax: 770-414-3309

Georgia Board of Education
205 Jessee Hill Jr. Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
Toll-Free: 800-311-3627 (GA)
Phone: 404-656-2800
Fax: 404-651-8737


Hawaii Postsecondary Education Authorization Program
335 Merchant Street, Room 310
Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone: 808-586-7327

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 541
Honolulu, HI 96809

You may file a complaint with the Hawaii Postsecondary Education Authorization Program after you exhaust all administrative remedies available at UMUC; however, if your complaint involves a violation of state or federal criminal law, this requirement does not apply.

Are you a former student? If it is still within two years after you discontinued enrollment at UMUC, you may file a complaint. If two years have passed, the time within which you could file a complaint has passed; however, if your complaint is related to obtaining transcripts, the two-year restriction does not apply.

STEP 1: Complete and submit the HPEAP complaint form. HPEAP may investigate complaints based on possible violations of Act 180, SLH 2013, or any rules promulgated under this act. HPEAP does not have jurisdiction to consider complaints that infringe on the academic or religious freedom of or question the curriculum content of an institution.

STEP 2: After you complete the HPEAP complaint form, HPEAP determines whether your complaint was properly filed and whether it warrants investigation. If a complaint warrants investigation, HPEAP forwards the complaint to UMUC. UMUC has 30 days to respond in writing to the complaint. During the 30-day period, UMUC, with HPEAP's assistance, may attempt to resolve the complaint with you. If HPEAP determines at any time that the complaint no longer warrants investigation, HPEAP dismisses the complaint.

STEP 3: If a complaint is not resolved within the 30-day period, HPEAP may dismiss the complaint based on the response of UMUC or investigate and, where appropriate, take disciplinary action in a manner consistent with Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 91.

Hawaii Board of Education
P.O. Box 2360
Honolulu, HI 96804
Phone: 808-586-3334
Fax: 808-586-3433


Idaho Private Postsecondary Educational Institutions
650 West State Street, Suite 307
Boise, ID 83702-0037
Contact: Val Fenske, Private Postsecondary and Proprietary Schools Coordinator
Phone: 208-332-1587

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720

Idaho State Board of Education
650 West State Street, 3rd Floor
Boise, ID 83702
Phone: 208-334-2270
Fax: 208-334-2632

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0037

Idaho Department of Education
650 West State Street
Boise, ID 83702
Phone: 208-332-6800
Fax: 208-334-2228


Illinois Board of Higher Education
1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza
Suite 333
Springfield, IL 62701-1377
Phone: 217-782-2551
Fax: 217-782-8548

Illinois Board of Education
100 N. 1st Street
Springfield, IL 62777
Phone: 217-782-4321

100 W. Randolph, Suite 14-300
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 312-814-2220


Indiana Commission for Higher Education
101 W. Ohio St. Ste 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-464-4400

Indiana State Board of Education
143 W. Market St., Suite 500
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-232-2000


Iowa College Student Aid Commission
430 East Grand Ave, Fl3
Des Moines, IA 50309-1920
Toll-Free: 877-272-4456 (Information Service Center)
Phone: 515-725-3400
Fax: 515-725-3401

Iowa State Board of Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 E. 14th St.
Des Moines, IA 50319-0146
Phone: 515-281-5294
Fax: 515-242-5988


Kansas Board of Regents
1000 SW Jackson Street, Suite 520
Topeka, KS 66612-1368
Phone: 785-430-4240

Kansas State Board of Education
900 SW Jackson St.
Topeka, KS 66612
Phone: 785-296-3868


Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive
Frankfort, KY 40601
Phone: 502-573-1555


Board of Regents, State of Louisiana
1201 N. Third St., Suite 6-200
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Phone: 225-342-4235
Fax: 225-342-9318 or 225-342-6296

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 3677
Baton Rouge, LA 70821-3677

Louisiana Board of Education
1201 N 3rd St., #5-190
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Toll-Free: 877-453-2721
Phone: 225-342-5840


Maine Department of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0023
Phone: 207-824-6600
Fax: 207-624-6700

Maine State Board of Education
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
Contact: Mary Becker, State Board Secretary Associate
Phone: 207-624-6616


UMUC's home state is Maryland. Complaints from students located in any state may be submitted to the Maryland Higher Education Commission.

Maryland Higher Education Commission
6 North Liberty Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Toll-Free: 800-974-0203
Phone: 410-767-3300

Professional Board Licensure
Maryland Board of Nursing
4140 Patterson Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215-2254
Toll-Free: 888-202-9861
Phone: 410-585-1900

Maryland Board of Education
200 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-2595
Toll-Free: 888-246-0016
Phone: 410-767-0100


Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
One Ashburton Place
Room 1401
Boston, MA 02108
Phone: 617-994-6950

Massachusetts Board of Education
75 Pleasant Street
Malden, MA 02148
Phone: 781-338-3102
Fax: 781-338-3770


Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
P.O. Box 30004
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: 517-373-1820

Professional Board Licensure
Michigan Board of Nursing
Ottawa Building
611 West Ottawa Street, 1st Floor
Lansing, MI 48933
Phone: 517-335-0918

Michigan Board of Education
608 W. Allegan Street
P.O. Box 30008
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: 517-373-3324


Minnesota Office of Higher Education
1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55108-5227
Toll-Free: 800-657-3866
Phone: 651-642-0567
Fax: 651-642-0675

Minnesota Board of Education
1500 Highway 36 West
Roseville, MN 55113
Phone: 651-582-8200


Board of Trustees, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Education
3825 Ridgewood Road
Jackson, MS 39211
Phone: 601-432-6198
Fax: 601-432-6972

Mississippi Board of Education
359 North West Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Phone: 601-359-3513

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 771
Jackson, MS 39205-0771


Missouri Department of Higher Education
205 Jefferson Street
P.O. Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1469
Toll-Free: 800-473-6757
Phone: 573-751-2361
Fax: 573-751-6635

Missouri Board of Education
205 Jefferson St.
Jefferson, MO 65101
Phone: 573-751- 42142

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 480
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0480


Montana University System
Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education
2500 Broadway Street
P.O. Box 203201
Helena, MT 59620-3201
Phone: 406-444-6570

Montana Board of Education
46 N. Last Chance Gulch, Suite 2B
P.O. Box 200601
Helena, MT 59620
Phone: 406-444-6576
Fax: 406-444-0847


Nebraska's Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education
140 N. 8th Street
Suite 300
Lincoln, NE 68508
Phone: 402-471-2847
Fax: 402-471-2886

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 95005
Lincoln, NE 68509-5005

Nebraska Board of Education
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 94987
Lincoln, NE 68509-4987
Phone: 402-471-2295
Fax: 402-471-0117


Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education
8778 South Maryland Parkway, Suite 115
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Phone: 702-486-7330
Fax: 702-486-7340

Nevada Board of Education
Carson City Office
700 E. Fifth Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: 775-687-9200
Fax: 775-687-9101

Las Vegas Office
9890 S. Maryland Parkway, 2nd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89183
Phone: 702-486-6458
Fax: 702-486-6450

New Hampshire

New Hampshire Department of Education
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301-3494
Phone: 603-271-3494

New Hampshire Board of Education
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301-3494
Phone: 603-271-3494
Fax: 603-271-1953

New Jersey

New Jersey Secretary for Higher Education
20 West State Street, 4th Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608-1206
Phone: 609-292-4310
Fax: 609-292-7225 or 609-633-8420

Mailing Address:
NJ Higher Education
P.O. Box 542
Trenton, NJ 08625-0542

Professional Board Licensure
New Jersey Board of Nursing
P.O. Box 45010
Newark, New Jersey 07101
Contact: Dorothy Smith Carolina, Executive Director
Phone: 973-504-6430

New Jersey Board of Education
P.O. Box 500
Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0500
Contact: Diane Shoener, Director
Toll-Free: 877-900-6960
Phone: 609-984-6024

New Mexico

New Mexico Higher Education Department
2044 Galisteo Street, Suite 4
Santa Fe, NM 87505-2100
Phone: 505-476-8400

New Mexico Board of Education
300 Don Gaspar Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Phone: 505-827-5800

New York

New York Office of College and University Evaluation
New York State Education Department
89 Washington Avenue
Room 960EBA
Albany, NY 12234
Phone: 518-474-1551

New York Board of Education
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12234
Phone: 518-474-3852

North Carolina

University of North Carolina Board of Governors
910 Raleigh Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: 919-962-1000

Professional Board Licensure
North Carolina Board of Nursing
4516 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: 919-782-3211
Fax: 919-781-9461

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2129
Raleigh, NC 27602-2129

North Dakota

North Dakota University System
600 E Boulevard Ave., Dept. 215
10th Floor, State Capitol
Bismarck, ND 58505
Phone: 701-328-2960

North Dakota Board of Education
600 E. Boulevard Ave., Dept. 201
Bismarck, ND 58505-0440
Phone: 707-328-2260


Ohio Department of Higher Education
25 South Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: 614-466-6000
Fax: 614-466-5866

Ohio Board of Education
25 South Front Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215-4183
Toll-Free: 877-644-6338

Ohio Board of Nursing
17 South High Street
Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43215-7410
Phone: 614-466-3947
Fax: 614-466-0388


Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone: 405-225-9100

Oklahoma Board of Education
Oliver Hodge Building
2500 North Lincoln Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: 405-521-3301
Fax: 405-521-6205


Oregon Office of Degree Authorization
255 Capitol Street NE, 3rd Floor
Salem, OR 97310
Contact: Juan Baez-Arevalo, Director, Private Postsecondary Education
Phone: 503-947-5977

Oregon Board of Education
255 Capitol Street, NE
Salem, OR 97310-0203
Phone: 503-947-5600


Pennsylvania Department of Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126
Phone: 717-783-6788

Professional Board Licensure
Pennsylvania Board of Nursing
One Penn Center
2601 N. 3rd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: 717-783-7142
Fax: 717-783-0822

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2649
Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649

Pennsylvania Board of Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126
Phone: 717-783-6788

Rhode Island

Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education
Shepard Building
80 Washington Street
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401-456-6000

Office of Higher Education
560 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02886
Phone: 401-736-1100
Fax: 401-732-3541

Rhode Island Board of Education
255 Westminster Street
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: 401-222-4600

South Carolina

South Carolina Commission on Higher Education
1122 Lady Street
Suite 300
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: 803-737-2260
Fax: 803-737-2297

South Carolina Board of Education
1429 Senate Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: 803-734-8500

South Dakota

South Dakota Secretary of State's Office
Capitol Building
500 East Capitol Avenue
Suite 204
Pierre, SD 57501-5070
Phone: 605-773-3537
Fax: 605-773-6580

South Dakota Board of Education
800 Governors Drive
Pierre, SD 57501
Phone: 605-773-3134


Tennessee Higher Education Commission
404 James Robertson Pkwy
Suite 1900
Nashville, TN 37219
Phone: 615-741-3605

Tennessee Board of Education
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-741-5158


Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
1200 E. Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78752
Phone: 512-427-6101

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 12788
Austin, TX 78711-2788

Professional Board Licensure
Texas Board of Nursing
William P. Hobby Building
333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-460
Austin, TX 78701-3944
Phone: 512-305-7400
Fax: 512-305-7401

Texas Board of Education
William B. Travis Building
1701 N. Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: 512-463-9734
Fax: 512-463-9838


Utah Division of Consumer Protection
160 East 300 South, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6704
Phone: 801-530-6601
Fax: 801-530-6001

Utah Board of Education
250 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84111-3204
Phone: 801-538-7500

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200


Vermont Agency of Education
219 North Main Street, Suite 402
Barre, VT 05641
Phone: 802-479-1030

Vermont State Board of Education
219 North Main Street, Suite 402
Barre, VT 05641
Phone: 802-479-1030


Virginia State Council of Higher Education
101 N. 14th Street, 10th Floor
James Monroe Building
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804-225-2600

Professional Board Licensure
Virginia Board of Nursing
9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 300
Henrico, VA 23233-1463
Phone: 804-367-4400
Fax: 804-527-4475

Virginia Board of Education
James Monroe Building
101 N. 14th Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804-225-2099

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2120
Richmond, VA 23218


Washington Student Achievement Council
917 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, WA 98502
Phone: 360-753-7800

Washington Workforce Training and Education Commission
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 40002
Olympia, WA 98504-0002
Phone: 360-902-4111
Fax: 360-753-4110

Washington Board of Education
P.O. Box 47206
600 Washington St SE
Olympia, WA 98504-7206
Phone: 360-725-6025

Eligibility for initial educator certification in Washington is based on completion of a state-approved educator preparation program. This program is approved in Maryland. Even though you may be residing in Washington when enrolled in this program, your application for educator certification in Washington will be processed as an out-of-state application. Find out more about processing your application for certification in Washington. Teachers are advised to contact their individual school districts as to whether this program may qualify for teacher advancement.

Washington, D.C.

District of Columbia Higher Education Licensure Commission
810 First Street NE, 9th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20002
Phone: 202.727-6436

Professional Board Licensure
District of Columbia Board of Nursing

899 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20002
Toll-Free: 877-672-2174
Fax: 202-724-5145

District of Columbia Board of Education
One Judiciary Square
441 4th Street, NW 530S,
Washington, D.C. 20001
Phone: 202-741-0888
Fax: 202-741-0879

West Virginia

West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
1018 Kanawha Boulevard East, Suite 700
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone: 304-558-2101

West Virginia Board of Education
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East
Charleston, WV 25305
Phone: 304-558-7010 (Certification)


Wisconsin Educational Approval Board
431 Charmany Drive
Suite 102
Madison, WI 53719
Phone: 608-266-1996
Fax: 608-264-8477

Wisconsin Board of Education
125 S. Webster Street
Madison, WI 53703
Toll-Free: 800-441-4563
Phone: 608-266-3390


Wyoming Department of Education
2300 Capitol Ave., #2
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Phone: 307-777-7675

Wyoming Board of Education
2300 Capitol Avenue
Hathaway Building, 2nd Floor
Cheyenne, WY 82002-2060
Phone: 307-777-6213