Submit a Nomination
Nominate yourself or a classmate for the Student Advisory Council (STAC). Nominations for the six open undergraduate positions are being accepted through September 14, and elections will be held October 3 through October 16.
All candidates must
- Be an undergraduate student seeking a UMUC degree or certificate
- Have been registered for at least one course within the past year
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0
- Have no violations of the Code of Student Conduct or Code of Civility
- Be able to serve on STAC for at least two years
- Have access to e-mail and the Internet and be available to participate in monthly teleconference meetings
If you are nominating a classmate, please complete both sections of the form. If you are nominating yourself, please complete only the Nominee's Information section.
Please note: UMUC reserves the right to edit nomination submissions to fit our election Web page format.