Submit a Nomination
Nominate yourself or a classmate for the Student Advisory Council (STAC). Nominations for the six open undergraduate positions are being accepted through November 14, and elections will be held November 21 through December 5.
All candidates must
- Be an undergraduate student seeking a UMUC degree or certificate
- Have been registered for at least one course within the past year
- Have a GPA of at least 2.0
- Have no violations of the Code of Student Conduct or Code of Civility
- Be able to serve on STAC for at least two years
- Have access to e-mail and the Internet and be available to participate in monthly teleconference meetings
If you are nominating a classmate, please complete both sections of the form. If you are nominating yourself, please complete only the Nominee's Information section.
Please note: UMUC reserves the right to edit nomination submissions to fit our election Web page format.