Pearson VUE Testing
Pearson VUE testing includes academic, government, health, IT certifications, professional certifications and licensure exams, such as ASMC, Cisco, CompTIA, DSS, Excelsior, GMAT, ISC2, NREMT, PTCB and many more.
UMUC offers various computer-based Pearson VUE exams at the following testing center locations:
- Joint Base Andrews, 301-981-3123, requires base access
- Joint Base Anacostia – Bolling, 202-563-3611, requires base access
- Dorsey Station, 443-459-3500, open access
- Eglin AFB, 850-882-1321, requires base access
- Fort Meade, 301-621-9882, requires NSA Campus Access Badge
- Travis AFB, 707-344-6891, requires base access
To register for an exam at one of our locations, visit
UMUC also offers college credits for industry-specific exams. Learn more.
Pearson VUE Computerized GED Exams
The Pearson VUE General Education Development (GED) test offers improved access to earning a high school equivalency credential, and pursuing your goals of college, training, and obtaining employment. The UMUC National Testing Centers listed above now offer the Pearson VUE computerized GED test. The GED Testing Service has partnered with Pearson VUE to provide centralized registration, scheduling, testing and scoring. Test-takers can receive instant score reports on four of the five content areas!
Watch GED Test Videos and Tutorials
If you have questions, please e-mail the testing center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-704-3613 or 1-952-681-3978
* Option 1 - General candidate and ID questions
* Option 2 - New site installations
* Option 3 - Test center technical issues
* Option 4 - Test center admin, procedural questions
1-800-869-4101 or 1-952-681-3868