Open House Week:
Monday, December 7, 2015–Friday, December 11, 2015
Attend one of our upcoming Maryland open houses and find out how our flexible, affordable programs can help you enhance your professional value. At these informative and informal events, you can
- Learn about UMUC's online and on-site academic programs and how a degree can help you achieve your career goals
- Have your questions answered by admissions counselors, financial aid specialists, and career counselors
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with credits for what you already know
- Explore our multiple degree programs, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Get started on your application process for admission
And if you're already a student, advisors are standing by to help you register. If you can't make any of these events, take a look at the many additional events we're hosting!
The University System of Maryland at Hagerstown
Universities at Shady Grove
UMUC at Quantico
Waldorf Center for Higher Education
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, contact Accessibility Services at email@example.com or 240-684-2287. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.
If you apply for admission an open house or within 30 days of attending an open house, UMUC will waive the $50 application fee. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management cannot be waived.