Open Houses and Online Events
At UMUC's on-site and online events, you can:
- Have your questions answered by our helpful advisors
- Decide on the right academic program to fit your professional goals
- Find out about financial aid, scholarships, and other ways to pay for your education
- Learn about maximizing your military or veterans education benefits
- Receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation
- Apply for admission
Online Events and Webinars
On-Site Events: Maryland, D.C., and Virginia
Open House at Arundel Mills
Anne Arundel Community College at Arundel Mills
Wednesday, Jan 14 | 4-6 p.m.
Military Open House at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
Joint Base Anacostia Bolling
Tuesday, Feb 17 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Open House at Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
Wednesday, Feb 18 | 4-7 p.m.
On-Site Events: National
No events scheduled
Visit the calendar of events to browse all events.
In Case of Inclement Weather
Please check weather alerts for cancellations or changes.
Waived Application Fee at Select Events
Students who attend certain events may be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. This offer is not valid for applicants to the Doctor of Management program.
Events at Regional Community Colleges
UMUC transfer advisors frequently visit community colleges around the state. Check out our regional community college transfer events.
Attend an event to learn how you can maximize your transfer credits and apply for the UMUC Completion Scholarship for Maryland community college graduates, which can help you earn your bachelor's for about $12,000.