Our Apologies

The page you are looking for (/military/contact/) is not available. Please review the links below or use the search feature to find the content you need.

Search Results

Results 1 - 10 of about 3570 for military contact. Search took 0.3 seconds.

Sorted by relevance | Sort by date


How to Contact UMUC for Active-Duty Servicemembers | UMUC

University of Maryland University College's contact information for military advising, student services, admissions, partnerships, and media inquiries.www.umuc.edu/active-duty-military/contact/

Military-Friendly State University | UMUC

Advising & Admission. UMUC's Military Advising Team is at your service. Request an advisor contact you. Call 800-888-UMUC (8682) to speak with an
advisor ...

Military Advising - UMUC

Advising services for UMUC military students. ... Military Academic Support at Every Step of Your Academic Career ... Call 800-888-UMUC (8682) Contact Us.www.umuc.edu/students/support/advreg/advising/military.cfm

How to Contact UMUC for Military Veterans | UMUC

University of Maryland University College's contact information for military veteran advising, student services, admissions, partnerships, and media inquiries

Veterans - Military - UMUC

Certain veterans and active-duty military personnel who were eligible for .... For assistance and questions, contact a UMUC Veterans Affairs Advisor at ...www.umuc.edu/military/tuition/veteran/

Contact a UMUC Advisor | UMUC

Contact a UMUC Advisor | UMUC. ... are an existing student with a question or comment, please provide your contact information ... If applicable, my U.S.

Military-Friendly Online College | UMUC

Contact Us ... Earn a degree that will help you stand out in the military ... Our specially trained military advisors and staff understand military life and can help
you ...

Military Transcripts and Documentation | UMUC

Contact Us ... Request Your Military Transcripts for Transfer Credits at UMUC ... If you are a Army non-commissioned officers and want to document Military ...www.umuc.edu/active-duty-military/transfer-credits/military-transcripts.cfm

Relocating in the Military | Military Personnel | UMUC

If you're active-duty U.S. Army, contact your Army Education Coordinator to change your home school in GoArmy Ed. Within 24 hours, UMUC will be alerted
and ...

Military Relocation - Students - UMUC

Military students that have to relocate can continue their education. ... *Army students: You should first contact your Army Education Advisor to be transferred
in ...

Results Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Powered by Google