Customized Leadership Programs
Training Solutions Tailored to Your Organization's Needs
UMUC's National Leadership Institute can create customized leadership programs that speak to the specific issues that affect your organization's growth and success.
Custom-designed programs require collaboration between National Leadership Institute and the organization's representative(s) and may include tailoring an existing offering, designing a program from scratch, or the incorporation of online modules.
Course materials are tailored by National Leadership Institute faculty and course developers to meet your organization's requirements. Exclusive case studies, experiential exercises, and activities are designed to reflect the real-life issues of your organization.
While programs can be customized from the ground up, the following popular themes may serve as a starting point:
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Building coaching and mentoring competencies
- Making teams work effectively
- Turning awareness into abilities
- Leadership and influence
- Managing change
- Insight on organizational and personal leadership
Ways to Customize Your Program
- Content: We will help you assess your training needs, develop program objectives, and customize learning materials. We can also assist you in identifying specific leadership competencies to be addressed or training topics important to your organization.
- Assessments: Based on our expertise and experience in the use of a wide range of assessment tools to support leadership development, we will recommend leadership and psychological assessments that address your specific leadership development issues.
- Methodologies: We will recommend a diverse program methodology, offering a variety of training approaches and experiential learning activities, including role playing, simulations, real-life organizational case studies, action learning projects, and videotaped exercises.
- Location: We can deliver programs at the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center at University of Maryland University College in Adelphi, Maryland, or at a location of your choice.
- Duration: Customized programs can be any length, from one-day workshops to a year-long program with a series of classroom sessions combined with one-on-one coaching.
- Format: Programs may be delivered on-site or in a combination of on-site and online format.
- Real-life organizational scenarios
- Feedback based on assessment of your organization's leadership behavior
- One-on-one coaching with National Leadership Institute's professional feedback coaches
- Experiential learning to explore, develop, and practice new skills
- Evaluation, follow-up, and strategy recommendations
Contact us today to discuss Customized Leadership Programs.
Customized Training Benefits
- Minimize the cost of training groups of employees
- Conduct the program at a time and place of your choosing
- Support your organization's strategic plan for management development
- Shape your organizational culture
Wednesday August 6, 2014
Monday September 8, 2014
Monday September 22, 2014
Wednesday October 15, 2014
Monday November 3, 2014