Secrets of My Research Success in your LEO Classroom
Adding Secrets of My Research Success to your LEO classroom
In order to receive your student’s scores from the quiz available at the end of the tutorial, you need to get the tutorial added to your LEO classroom.
To add Secrets of My Research Success to your LEO classroom:
- Please contact your Academic/Program Director and request that the Secrets of My Research Success tutorial be added to your classroom. (Note: the request needs to be processed before the course models get signed off for the upcoming semester.)
- The Academic/Program Director will need to contact Course Development to get it added.
- Once added, it will appear in the Content area of your classroom.
Your students need to use the Secrets of My Research Success Final Quiz link in your LEO classroom in order to take the quiz. Scores are submitted automatically to the gradebook.
Deleting a quiz attempt
If you need to reset a student's score so that the student can re-take the quiz:
- Go under Tools > Quizzes & Exams.
- Click on the button to open the actions menu of the Secrets of My Research Success Final Quiz and select View Grades.
- Check the box next to the quiz attempt for the student and click delete.