Request a Book from the Library Catalog for Pickup or Delivery
Pick-up locations are available in Maryland, plus home delivery is available in the continental U.S. outside Maryland. APO/FPO delivery is available for overseas faculty.
- When viewing the book's full record, click the Availability link.
- Then click the Request button.
- Sign in, if prompted. Select UMUC as the campus, and then enter your last name and barcode number.
- Select a pickup/delivery location and click send.
- Live in Maryland? Select any pickup location (except the UMUC Distance Ed options) and we will deliver the book to that location. You will be notified when it is available to pick up. Locations include any of the 16 USMAI libraries, plus Shady Grove and several UMUC locations. If you have extenuating circumstances requiring home delivery please contact us.
- Live in the continental US outside Maryland? Select UMUC Distance Ed - US and we will deliver the book, via UPS, to your home address as recorded in the MyUMUC Portal. Books cannot be delivered to P.O. Box numbers.
- Overseas faculty? Select the UMUC Distance Ed - Overseas and we will deliver the book, via USPS, to your APO or FPO address as recorded in the MyUMUC Portal.
- Overseas student or staff member? Please see book options for overseas.
Loan periods, returns, renewals, fines, etc.
Have a Question?
Contact the Article & Book Delivery Team