Army Students: Am I Required to register at both the GoArmyEd and MyUMUC portals?

Are Army students required to register in both the GoArmyEd and MyUMUC portals?

No,  Army students should complete the Common Application through the GoArmyEd portal and, using the Via tool, select the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) as their home school. They should do most things in their GoArmyEd portal including registering for classes. Students can register in their GoArmyEd portal up to 60 days prior to the start of a class and DO NOT need to do the same in the MyUMUC portal.