You can continue your studies even when you transfer divisions. The University of Maryland University College trained Military Advising Team and the convenient Relocation Form make the process seamless. For transcript-related information about Military Schools, please select the following link: Request Military Transcripts for Transfer Credits.
All undergraduate and graduate students planning to relocate between divisions (Stateside, Europe, Asia) must complete and submit the Relocation Form.
Note: Army students should contact their Army Education Center to be transferred to their new home school.
Forms are typically processed within three business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after submitting the relocation form. If you have additional questions about this process, contact the Military Advising Department at 800-888-UMUC (8682).
- Log into MyUMUC, and then select either Student Center or MyMilitary to navigate to the Relocation form.
- From the Student Center option, click on the drop-down arrow and select Relocation Form.
- Continue to update your personal information in the form by entering your contact information. Be sure to indicate your preferred telephone number or email address. You may add or delete information in this section excluding the University of Maryland University College Student Email.
- Once you have signed into the portal, review the pre-populated information and begin updating the information in the fields by clicking on the drop-down arrows. Be sure to answer each question.
- Finally, read the statement to confirm your information is updated and click the SUBMIT button.
- You will be sent an e-mail after the Relocation has been submitted.
- Email will reflect whether your campus has changed or if you need to provide additional information.
- Not all Relocations submitted will change your University of Maryland University Colelge campus. Some will just update your record. Your campus is attached to your duty station. If your duty station is overseas, your home campus is likely to change as well as your tuition.
- The Date of Location Change will determine the effective date of your relocation.
Using a Public Computer?
Please exit out of your browser after completing the form to ensure that you have logged completely out of the MyUMUC.