Open House in Elkridge, MD
Date: Wednesday August 6, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Dorsey Station
Address: 6865 Deerpath Road, Elkridge, MD 21075, Room 2101 | Directions
There's still time to get started this fall at University of Maryland University College! You've invited to attend this Open House to get all your questions about UMUC answered.
UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals. We hope you'll join us for the informative and informal event to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Learn about UMUC's online and on-site academic programs and how a degree can help you achieve your career goals
- Have your questions answered by admissions counselors, academic advisors, and financial aid specialists
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Get started on your application for admission
And if you're already a student, advisors are standing by to help you register.
Sign up today!
Prospective students who attend this event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.