Events for Thursday, Nov 08, 2012
The Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program is designed to prepare students for careers as secondary educators.
Attend the upcoming virtual information session for a chance to
- Meet with the MAT program directors
- Learn about admission, program requirements and the student teaching internship
- Ask questions and find out why this program is right for you
Please join UMUC for a special reception to celebrate the service and commitment of U.S. veterans. At this event, you will be able to
- Network with fellow veterans and UMUC alumni
- Chat with academic advisors and staff from the Office of Veterans Benefits
- Get information about how to use your veteran benefits to achieve your educational goals
Refreshments will be served.
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Watch a live presentation led by one of our program directors.
- Discover the unique features and benefits of the Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration program.*
- Learn about the executive leadership development component of the program.
- Chat live with staff, faculty, and a current student to get answers to your questions.
- Find out about admission requirements and the tuition discount being offered to full-time staff and faculty members of our community college alliance partners.
* This program is not available to Maryland residents.
UMUC's Office of Career Services invites you to attend Call to Serve: Federal and Government Job Fair. This event is free and open to all UMUC students and alumni. Participants will have the opportunity to meet with recruiters from federal and state agencies, non-profits and federal contractors. Other benefits include
- Opportunity to submit your resume to positions of interest
- Possible on-site interviews
- Informational workshops on the federal hiring process
- Resume reviews by our career advisors