Events for Thursday, Oct 04, 2012
In celebration of National Disability Employment Awareness Month, UMUC will host a panel discussion about what the university can do to become an employer of choice for all individuals, regardless of their physical and cognitive abilities.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Academic Center at Largo
Panelists will include George Failla, deputy secretary of the Maryland Department of Disabilities; Beth Lash, regional director for Prince George’s County and Montgomery County at the Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services; Allison Butler, director of Disability Services at UMUC; and Lisa Andrews, director of Career Services at UMUC.
If you plan to attend any of these events, please RSVP to email@example.com. Respond early, as seating is limited.
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options.
Save $50! When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to have your application fee waived.*
* Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the October 4, 2012, Information Session. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.