Events for Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
- Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the August 27th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Save time and save money as you pursue your degree. We'll help you transfer your credits to University of Maryland University College from community college.
Register to attend our webinar on August 27, and you'll learn how to transfer credits with ease.
At the event, you can also:
- Chat with one of our helpful transfer advisors
- Learn about our academic programs and apply for admission
- View a live presentation from a transfer advisor
- Preview our online classroom
- Get information on financial aid, scholarship opportunities, and other ways to manage and lower the cost of college