Events for Wednesday, Sep 28, 2016
Address: 3501 University Blvd. East, Adelphi, MD 20783 | Get Directions
This three-day program is designed for leaders in transition from individual contributor to manager roles. If you have been recently promoted or are experiencing new pressures in your current management role, you know how difficult the shift from successful individual contributor to effective manager can be.
Maximizing Your Leadership Potential gives you a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your own leadership style and equips you with an array of tactics for getting the best performance out of others.
You will be immersed in the following four fundamental areas:
- Learning agility
In addition, participants work on two skillsets that are particularly challenging for most first-time managers: managing conflict and building relationships.
Cost: $4,300. Hotel accommodations are available at the College Park Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at University of Maryland University College for an additional $600.
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending the UMUC for Military Students Webinar!
UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals.
We hope you'll join us for the informative and informal event to learn more how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Explore career-relevant degrees and certificates
- Find out about UMUC's online, hybrid, and on-site learning options
- Have your questions answered by our dedicated military and veterans staff members
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.