Events for Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014
112 Brookley Ave., Washington, D.C. 20032
Suite 110 | Directions
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Understand your payment options with help from our dedicated military and veteran advisros.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the July 22, 2014 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Address: 7009 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD 21076, Room 111A | Directions
Achieving your educational goals will push your career to the next level. Don't delay your progress as a professional another day.
Register to attend our Open House at Arundel Mills, Hanover, Maryland, on July 22.
At this event, you can:
- Apply for admission
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan (administered by Educational Computer Systems, Inc.)
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation
Prospective students who attend our Open House will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. (The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.)