Events for Monday, Apr 22, 2013
Address: 1680 Gilbert Street, Bldg. 1E, Norfolk VA 23511
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Register for the event.
Prospective students who attend the April 22, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
You’re invited to test-drive UMUC’s week long learning experience. If you’re curious about online learning but want to know more before investing in college, you’re not alone. That’s why we’ve created UMUC 411, a classroom experience that provides you with the 411 on UMUC.
Gain the confidence to become a successful online student
- Experience the convenience of a classroom that is available 24-7
how UMUC brings campus amenities to you through our online resources,
including library services, career services and more
- Discover how UMUC faculty engage students with Web-based tools that enhance collaboration and learning
At the end of the Test Drive, you’ll have all the information you need to decide if UMUC is a match for your education goals. Our Test Drive is free, and there’s no obligation to apply.
Once a month, a customized Military Test Drive is offered for servicemembers interested in UMUC. Members of the military are invited to sign up for either experience.
Registration closes one week before the Test Drive. If you’ve missed the deadline for this session, don’t worry. You can pick a future session on the registration form.
Sign up today!