Events for Wednesday, Sep 17, 2014
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending the Webinar: Introduction to UMUC! UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals. We hope you'll join us for the informative and informal event to learn more how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Learn about UMUC's online and on-site academic programs and how a degree can help you achieve your career goals
- Have your questions answered by admissions counselors, academic advisors, financial aid specialists, career counselors, and faculty
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today! Once we receive your event registration, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.
If you apply for admission after attending this event, UMUC will waive the $50 application fee. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, contact Accessibility Services at email@example.com or 240-684-2287. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.