Events for Wednesday, Aug 13, 2014
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
- Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the August 13th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about graduate-level information and technology systems programs at UMUC.
- View a live presentation by faculty and staff in our Department of Information and Technology Systems.
- Chat with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions.