Events for Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012
Although everyone is affected by the mass digitization of copyrighted works, few educational opportunities exist to navigate the complex questions that arise from using and publishing digital media. That's why UMUC designed the new graduate certificate* in Intellectual Property, Digitization, and Digital Media.
Learn more about this new program at this Virtual Information Session, where you can
- Learn how the certificate program can help you gain a competitive edge in a growing number of intellectual property (IP) occupations
- Discover the unique features and benefits of the program
- Watch a live presentation led by Kimberly M. Bonner, executive director of the Center for Intellectual Property
- Chat live with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions
- Find out about admission requirements
Small businesses and entrepreneurships are the cornerstone of the U.S. economy. Learn how you can start your own business at UMUC's Entrepreneurs Night, which will feature a panel discussion with UMUC alumni who are small business owners and entrepreneurs.