Events for Thursday, Feb 11, 2016
The education field offers many career opportunities beyond teaching. Employers in K-12 and higher education need professionals for a variety of jobs, including business management, information technology, cyber security, human resources, customer service, and more.
Join us for an inside look at employment opportunities at the local, state, and federal level.
Light refreshments will be served. Registration required.
To register to attend this event in-person, please follow these directions:
- If you are already logged-in to Career Quest;
- Please click "Register for Event" located at the top of this screen
- Then complete registration.
- If you are not logged into Career Quest;
- Please click "More information" located at the top of this screen.
- You will then be prompted to log-in or create a profile.
- Once you log-in, locate the event in the events calendar.
- Click "Register for Event" located at the top of the screen and complete registration.
If you would like to attend this event virtually, please register via WebEx.