It's easy to log in to Learning Experience Online, the new online classroom at University of Maryland University College.
LEO uses our single sign-on system, which enables you to log in once to access all available web-based systems. Visit the log in page to access LEO. Click MyClasses to log in.
Classrooms are available seven days before your class start date. Using LEO early will give you the chance to check out all the new features, get comfortable, and figure out if you have any questions for us.
UMUC Single Sign-On
- Enter your UMUC identification.
- Enter your password.
- Click "Login."
After You Sign In
Once you sign in, your course list will appear under "My Classes" on the right side of the webpage. After you navigate to your classes, please bookmark that page in your web browser.
View a Course
Select an item from your course list, and a course webpage will open.
A Few Things to Note
- Please choose a browser that is compatible with LEO and meets the system requirements.
- Please ensure that your web browser has Java software enabled and cookies enabled. LEO requires both.
- Please install Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 or greater. This plug-in for your web browser will enable you to use the audio- and video-recording features in LEO.
- Remember to log out of the classroom and close your web browser before leaving your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.