Are you a local graduate? The Commencement Fairs will help you prepare for your big day, all in one stop. In one visit, you can:
- Get fitted for your cap and gown and place your order;
- Order your class ring, announcements, and a diploma frame;
- Meet with UMUC's Career Services staff;
- Talk with representatives from your UMUC Alumni Association;
- Chat with a graduate academic advisor; and
- Confirm your graduation status if necessary.
The staff from Commencement Services will also be on hand to discuss all of your commencement needs and answer any related questions.
Location, Dates and Times
The Commencement Fairs will be held at the Academic Center at Largo Auditorium (click for directions to 1616 McCormick Dr., Largo, MD) during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, May 14 (11 a.m.–7 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 15 (11 a.m.–7 p.m.)
- Friday, May 16 (10 a.m.–2 p.m.)
Appointments are not required—just walk in. If you cannot attend in person, you can access these same services online.
Learn About Educational Opportunities
Share Your UMUC Moment
#UMUCMoments are those little moments when you realize your education is making a difference in your life.
See your classmates' moments,
and share yours!