Data Analytics at UMUC
Prepare to manage and manipulate big data with the latest data analytics knowledge.
At University of Maryland University College, you'll master cutting-edge data analytics skills and build experience using sophisticated software tools.
With a master's degree or graduate certificate 1 in data analytics, you'll learn how to drive decisions and influence positive business outcomes.
Put the Power of Knowledge to Work for You
- For your career: With your data analytics education, you'll learn to manage and manipulate big data to produce valuable insights, helping you to become an indispensable resource at your company.
- For your future: UMUC's programs are designed to teach you sought-after skills, give you a competitive edge and open up new career opportunities as the use of data analytics grows across every industry.
Fast Facts About UMUC
- Online state university: UMUC offers the best of both worlds as a state university with convenient, flexible online classes.
- Nationally recognized: UMUC is regionally accredited and nationally recognized for its reputation for excellence.
- Innovative educator: Since 1947, UMUC has specialized in providing innovative academic programs for today's fastest-growing careers.
"Just as UMUC paved the path for cyber security education, the university is once again at the forefront with launch of the data analytics program. We are partnering with leading employers to develop a cutting-edge curriculum that prepares our students with the skills and knowledge to compete and thrive in this growing field."
1 View gainful employment disclosures for certificates.
View UMUC's big data infographic to learn more about data analytics.
"Most companies have traditionally been very application based. Now it's all about how you drive revenue and make better decisions based on data. That's a big culture change, and you really have to be confident in what you're doing, because you're changing an organization. My degree from UMUC, coupled with my experience, have instilled the confidence to be able to speak authoritatively on the subject."