Join University of Maryland University College on October 20, 2018 at the Spotlight on USG for undergraduate students event and learn how we can help you achieve your education and career goals. At this event, you can
- Learn about our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many of which are in today's most in-demand fields
- Meet program reps from all undergraduate majors and tour the campus with current students
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Receive scholarship and financial aid advice and have your unofficial transcripts evaluated
- Meet with an admissions advisor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you information on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.