October 16, 2018
6 p.m. – 7 p.m. eastern time
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending the Getting Started With Your VA Benefits Webinar!
We hope you'll join us for the informative and informal event to learn more how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Explore our 90+ career-enhancing degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMUC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Have your questions answered by our dedicated military and veterans staff members
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.