Thursday, July 12, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. eastern time
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending the Online Open House for Federal Government Employees!
We hope you'll join us for this informative and informal event to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Explore the UMUC Federal Education and Development Program, which offers discounted tuition for eligible Federal employees and their spouses
- Explore our 90+ career-focused degrees, specializations, and certificates
- Find out about UMUC's online and hybrid learning options
- Have your questions answered by admissions advisors
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.