Title IX Coordinator
Read about the Title IX Coordinator's role in supporting an environment free from sexual misconduct at UMUC.
The Title IX Coordinator has been designated to support UMUC's commitment to a working and learning environment that is free from sexual misconduct.
The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing UMUC's response to reports and complaints pertaining to sexual misconduct
- Identifying and addressing any patterns or systemic problems revealed by such reports and complaints
- Investigating, when appropriate, reports and complaints of sexual misconduct
- Ensuring a prompt, thorough, and equitable investigative process for all parties
- Assisting parties to navigate the investigation and adjudication process
- Resolving complaints and addressing issues of sexual misconduct
- Promoting awareness of sexual misconduct through educational programs and training