Compete for today's—and tomorrow's—jobs with the career-focused master's degree program in management.
The master's degree program in management at University of Maryland University College allows you to combine a broad management education with specific knowledge for your field or industry. We design our graduate management degree program with input from today's top employers to provide you with decision-making skills, real-world experience, and a firm foundation for career advancement.
Choose from 15 specializations to tailor your education, prepare for certification, gain sought-after skills, and interact with professionals in your industry. Whether you are new to the field, changing careers, or looking to move up, look no further than this graduate management program to boost your professional value and help you put your career goals first.
These program requirements are for students who enroll in the 2016–2017 academic year. For prior year academic requirements, visit the catalog archive in the Current Students section.
- Acquisition and Supply Chain Management
- Criminal Justice Management
- Emergency Management
- Financial Management
- Health Care Administration
- Homeland Security Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems and Services
- Intelligence Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Management
- Nonprofit and Association Management
- Project Management
- Public Relations
Business alumna Kelly Gatzke describes how her statistics class helped her better understand leads and conversions.
Alum Charlie Lewis describes how his education helped him secure a leadership role at work.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Business and Management Club
Type: Academic club
Available To: Undergraduate and Graduate
This club allows students to network and discuss their shared interests with one another and their faculty members, enabling them to learn more about the field.
About the Faculty
The following specializations are available to active-duty military servicemembers and veterans with transfer credits from select military education institutions.
- Management Master's Degree with Air and Space Strategic Studies Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Army Operations and National Security Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Joint Military Strategy Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Marine Corps Operations Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Naval Operations and National Security Specialization